How to make your own infographics fast and easily, and why you need to start using them in your content marketing.
Let’s take a look at how inforgraphics are a critical pillar of content marketing today, what their advantages are, and how entrepreneurs, small businesses and marketers can create their own quickly, easily and affordably…
6 Types of Content Marketers Need To Be Using:
Some startups have built their entire businesses on infographics like Funders and Founders, but without a well-rounded content mix businesses are alienating a huge percentage of the public.
- Micro blogging
- In depth content
Video is great. There is no question that younger generations are shunning reading and trending towards watching more video. Google has made no secret of the fact it loves video when ranking websites, especially as it now owns YouTube.
However, not everyone has the best internet connection today or are free to watch this content. Perhaps their free time is limited to being on the road in traffic or while working on other projects. For this reason audio can be very powerful. Music can strength the emotional branding and bond consumers have with a company, product or service. Podcasts can provide depth, be easier to stream than video and still allows room for many companies to be the ?global first’ in their industry with a podcast. A weekly podcast can also be incredibly powerful for customer retention and ensuring repeat visits.
Blogging is the core hub of most entrepreneurs’ and businesses marketing, branding and lead generation whether they realize it or not. It makes all the difference in search engine rankings, brand visibility and value, conversions and ROI.
A picture may “be worth a thousand words”. Stolen, stale images may speak a thousand bad words about your business. Marketers need original images. Graphs and infographics can take it to the next level.
Discover 4 Quick Tips to Awesomize Your Website Photography
The BIG Benefits of Using Infographics Include:
Social Media Today reports:
- 90% of data transmitted to the brain is visual
- Visuals account for 20% of what users read
- People respond 40% better to visual information
- Visuals are processed 60k times faster than text!
On visualization and infographics Forbes says:
- Infographics help win in an evironment buffeted by information overload
- People remember what they’ve seen more than what they’ve read
- Infographics are more “engaging”
- Boost website traffic
- Enables showcasing expertise
- Can spread quickly on the web; delivering backlinks and exposure
Put simply infographics…
- Get the message across fast
- Can be more effective in moving prospects through the funnel quickly
- Can increase sales conversions
- Can increase marketing ROI
- Boost SEO and Google rankings
- Get the point across quickly and in a meaningful way
- Increase sharing, viral potential, links, branding and referrals
So How Do I Create My Own Infographics?
Infographics may appear to be complex and time consuming to create but they don’t have to be.
Infographic creation can often be outsourced to freelance writers and designs at very affordable rates.
There are also several DIY infographic platforms to try out for creating your own: